Biblical Prospective on Dating, Marriage & Family
“Therefore, a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.” – Genesis 2:24
This is the topic that I am going through with my youth. I believe this is such an important question because, once a person makes the first decision about who will be their God, second most important is who will they marry. Marriage is not just an event; its a lifetime commitment that has its joyful, as well as difficult, moments.
God → Spouse → Career
Plan your marriage not just your wedding.
Its so important to look at this topic, not only though the world that we live in view, but thought the lens of the bible and God. Since He is the initiator and creator of marriage, only God knows how is the best way to live it and is able to help as you enter this journey out dating, marriage and family life. Be blessed – AR
Dating, Marriage, Family
- Christ-Centered Marriage – Listen to Sermon
- Dating: Done Right – Listen to Sermon
- Dating: Traps – Listen to Sermon
- Dating: Finding The One – Listen to Sermon – FocusOnFamily
- Dating Q&A #1
- Dating: The True Love – Listen to Sermon
- Marriage: Two Becoming One – Listen to Sermon
- Dating Q&A #2
- Marriage: Responsibility – Listen to Sermon
- Marriage: Expectations – Listen to Sermon
- Marriage: Communication & Conflicts – Listen to Sermon
- Dating Q&A #3 – Prayer List
- Purity Before & During Marriage – Listen to Sermon
If you have any question please feel free to ask here.